So there are many different analogies for life. One of my favourites is the game of Plinko as seen on The Price is Right. Let’s watch a game and then I’ll give my commentary.
As I see things, these are the parallels to life that can be gleaned from this simple game:
- Life is a series of choices
- Chance plays a large part in these decisions (more than you might think)
- As life progresses, the number of possibilities decreases
- You may get stuck and need some help
- You may not always like the rules
- The distance between success and failure may be very small
- Who knows, maybe you get a few tries at life
Let me know what you think. Are there other things you see? Is there another analogy to life that you like better?