25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me:
[This was a Facebook challenge from a few years ago.]
- I usually never do these kinds of things.
- My fantasy job is to lead laughter clubs on the beaches of Mexico (or some other warm yet not humid place.)
- I love many kinds of music. Music often touches the very core of my being.
- I need sunshine. I wither and die without it. I must be part plant. I need to move to a sunnier place.
- When I was young and foolish I climbed to the top of a full size electricity pylon (transmission tower.) I could feel the hum of the high voltage cables. Don’t try this.
- Years ago I worked in the cellular phone industry. I have always liked technology. It was only in 2008 though that I got my very first mobile phone. A little late to the party perhaps. It was a BlackBerry Bold though so I hope that makes up for things. 🙂
- I have no TV (have not for years)
- I have no car (since 2008, by choice). We are a part of Modo and Car2go.
- I have never been drunk nor stoned/high.
- I make Sundays a screen-free day. No TV, no computers, no smart phones.
- I (used to) like to play foosball, pool, ping-pong, & badminton with my friends at work at few times a week.
- I also like to snowshoe, hike, river raft, & play beach vollyball with my friends. Not all at the same time of course. That would be a real challenge.
- I love to laugh and help others to laugh. Laughtyer Yoga was especially invented just for me. If you haven’t had a long, deep belly laugh in a while you owe it to yourself to give LY a try. Ask me about it. I attend an awesome weekly group on Sundays. See laughteryoga.org for a club near you.
- I recently did a “10 reasons why I’m glad you are my parents” which was well received. You should try it.
- I have had a personal blog since September 2002. It does not get any traffic but it is a place for me to pontificate, which I enjoy.
- I led a monthly TED (www.ted.com) group at work.
- I also led a monthly Laughter Club at work.
- I love to rollerblade. Especially down long, steep hills.
- I suffer from occasional migraines.
- I am nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other. This works out OK for the most part.
- After 37 years born and raised in the Christian faith, I left and never looked back.
- I am an avid student of Near-death experiences and related phenomena
- I can be too loud at times and embarrass people.
- I miss my hair. Come back! What did I do to make you leave?
- Age is a state of mind. I hope I never get old.
Wow, 25 is a larger number than I would have guessed. Did you nod off at about 12? Thought so. 😀